Abstract Algebra II (Math 434), Spring 2016
Textbook, Syllabus and Grades
Reading Questions [PDF]
After reading each chapter, send me an email with your answers to
each of the five questions. Each answer will be graded as one point,
there will be no partial credit. For computational problems, just send
an answer, you do not need to justify your work. I will reply with a
list of the questions you got credit for. Observe the following to
ensure your answers are received properly and graded.
- Make your subject line exactly,
exactly as follows: Chapter X, where X is the number of the chapter.
Do not send your answers to my beezer(at)ups(dot)edu
address, but do send them to the address announced in class.
- Put your full name as the first line of the body of your message.
- Answer the questions in order, beginning each with the problem
- Endeavor to send your answers as straight ASCII text, no HTML if you can
help it. Definitely do not send your responses as an attachment.
TeX syntax is fine for simple expressions.
- Answers are due at 6 AM on the morning of the day we
begin discussing each new chapter. They will not be accepted late under any circumstances.
- You can expect a reply the next morning, or within 24 hours at the latest.
Exact details on licensing are contained within each article.
(Open licenses explanation)
Monday, May 2, 2016
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
This is: http://buzzard.ups.edu/courses/2016spring/434s2016.html
Maintained by: Rob Beezer
Last updated: May 1, 2016